Activewear is all the rage right now, and I’m addicted to buying it (#help). Every brand from sportswear to designer collections are stepping up their athleisure game. I somehow go through more of my gym wardrobe in a week, than my daily outfits, therefore I find myself constantly buying new activewear pieces. I shouldn’t, but I just can’t resist.
Activewear and street style are blurring the lines, in the trends we are seeing right now. Design details such as shimmering textiles, mesh fabrics, and cut out pieces, are incorporated into sleek, sassy silhouettes. This makes it simple to transition your fitness gear to street style clothing using the same pieces…depending on your activity level, of course. I wouldn’t try it after any of my cardio classes, however maybe after an easy, breezy barre class, you could pull it off. With that said, here are the styles I’m currently crushing over. Check these out for your next sweat sesh. Happy shopping!
1. Nordstrom:Sculpt Mesh Bomber
2. Nordstrom: Ultra Mesh Tank
3. Asics: Women’s Gel Kinsei-6 Running Shoe (just bought these!)
4. Zella: Live In Caliente Crop Leggings
5. Zella: Dream Catcher Mesh Back Tank
6. Zella: Curve Sports Bra
7. Beyond Yoga: Point and Curve Camisole
8. Varley: Alta Iceburg Crop Bra
9. Varley: Strand Technical Tee
10. Koral: Lustrous Capri
11. Michi: Bionic Bra
12. Nike: Lunar Tempo 2 Print Running Shoe
13. Bkr: Glass Water Bottle (8 oz)