Holiday shopping is in full effect and the stores here in NYC are absolutely packed with holiday shoppers. However, that holiday cheer seemed to fade for me, while standing in line just to walk down the street on Fifth Avenue. These shoppers are no joke! I love the spirit of giving, and of course shopping, so I was beyond excited to be invited to Saks Fifth Avenue’s Press Day.
The store was opened at a special time, only for press and media. We were able to shop the store in peace and quiet, while being pampered with gift bags, promotions, treats and breakfast! Holiday shopping at Saks instantly became that much sweeter. I felt like a little kid on a playground, running through the beauty aisles with excitement. I purchased gifts, tried on jewelry (of course), and enjoyed breakfast and coffee with Grant. As we left the store, we were given lovely gift bags with new fragrances and beauty products to try.
To assist you with your holiday shopping, and because I lusted over so many fabulous items during my shopping adventure, I’ve created a fancy gift guide to give you some ideas for your loved ones. Wishing you holiday cheer, and a shopping cart full of goodies. Lots of love, Beauties! xo
1. Jo Malone London: Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle
2. Saint Laurent: Monogramme Envelope Leather Bag
3. Christian Louboutin: So Kate Leather Pumps
4. Guerlain: Kiss Kiss Holiday Set
5. Valentino: Patent Leather Rockstud Slingback Pumps
6. Valentino: Rockstud Leather Gloves
7. ABS by Allen Schwartz: Sensation Pavé Leather Studded Cuff Bracelet
8. Valentino: Rockstud Pouch
9. Chanel: Le Vernis Nail Color, Pirate
10. Alexander McQueen: Enamel Skull Button Bangle Bracelet