Fitness is a huge part of my daily routine. I recently began exploring new fitness classes, though the incredible program, ClassPass. For a monthly fee, ClassPass allows members to explore new fitness studios thoughout the city.
I always pack my bag for my busy days which include running to work, fitness classes, and post work events or parties. Here are several of my must-have products I keep in my gym bag. I hope you’ll give these a try. Feel free to share a few of your own favorite products with us as well.
- Cosmetic Case – Furla: This little makeup bag, is perfect to carry my must-have beauty products.
- Lip Balm – Eos: Evolution of Smooth lip balm flavors are great, and so moisturizing. It’s tough to pick my favorite, so I carry several!
- Cheekies: These ready-to-wear intimates are a great idea, incase you forget a 2nd pair. They are, “sealed, sexy, and stashable.” They also come in a variety of styles and colors. No need to scramble, or bolt to your nearest lingerie boutique, as long as you’ve got these beauties on hand.
- Travel Perfume – Dolce & Gabbana Desire: I love travel sized fragrances. They are perfect for my gym bag, and really inexpensive. It allows me to easily switch my scent every few days.
- Ultra Facial Moisturizer – Kiehls: I always apply this moisturizer before I apply my makeup. It is light weight, and includes SPF, which is important to me.
- Eye Shadow – Urban Decay Naked Palette: I love the neutral shades of bronze, gold, browns, charcoals and black. There are so many options with this palette, and it takes me from a daytime to nighttime look with ease. I’ve been using this palette for as long as I can remember and I’d be lost without it.
- Waterproof Mascara – Mabelline Falsies: I live for this mascara. I cannot go anywhere without eye makeup, and I even wear it to the gym, though I know it will be dripping down my face, by the end of my workout. I choose waterproof for a little less damage.
- Waterproof Eyeliner – Sephora: This eyeliner, is smooth and easy to use. It is relatively inexpensive, and also waterproof.
- Dry Shampoo – Serge Normant: I keep dry shampoo, for emergency styling situations. This is a great one to try.
- Hair Spray – TRESSeme: I depend on hairspray to keep my strands in place during my workout. My biggest pet peeve is having hair in my face, during my workouts. It also holds a quick up-do if I’m heading out on the town, after the gym.
- Cleansing Towelettes – Garnier: Because I choose waterproof eye makeup, it can be quite a challenge to remove, and re-apply my make-up. The face wipes, help to quickly and easily remove the rest of my make up.
- Black Label BB Beauty Balm – Dr. Jart+ : Post workout and shower, I’m usually in a rush and my skin looks blotchy. Dr. Jart’s BB cream is perfect for smoothing my skin.
- Hair Elastics: I can never have too many hair elastics. I depend on them to keep my hair out of my face during my workouts. If you’re like me, and they magically happen to disappear, then you may as well buy them in bulk.