The holidays have arrived and you may be unsure of which gifts to buy your loved ones. Have no fear! I’ve created a list of my favorite gift ideas for the holiday season. I hope this list helps you with your holiday shopping. What are your favorite gifts to give or receive for the holidays? Share your ideas with us!
1. Fresh: Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio – $28
These are the best, moisterizing lip glosses. The Berry color is my favorite. It gives your lips a perfect moisterizing tint, while protecting from the dry weather.
2. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Collection – $65
Includes Creme de Corps Lotion, Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish, Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, Ultra Facial Cream, Powerful -Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, Lip Balm. I depend on Creme de Corps Lotion in the winter. The lotion is thick, and keeps my hands happy and moisterized. I also love that it is uncented.
3. Voluspa: Coconut Wax Blend Candle 5.25 oz, French Bourbon Vanille – $22.50
There are many scents I’d love to try, but French Bourbon Vanille is my favorite for the season. Next time, I’ll go for Truffle White Cocoa, Japanese Plum Bloom, or Citron Vert Vanille. I’ve also bought Baltic Amber, Eden & Pear, and Santiago Huckleberry. I’ve loved them all, and they make such great gifts.
4. Victoria’s Secret: The Dreamer Flannel Pajama – $49.50
I love getting pretty pj’s as gifts, and these are super cozy. They come in a variety of beautiful prints. You’ll have a tough time choosing your favorite.
5. Tory Burch: “Brigitte’ Cosmetics Case : Wine Tasting Panthra – $78
I adore this beautiful, printed Tory Burch case. I have one in purple, and it’s perfect to store all of my jewelry when I travel. Yes, I bring so much jewelry that I need a case this size. The airport security agents love me.
6. Juicy Couture: Velour Robe, Ivory, Navy, or Pink – $98
I bought these robes as gifts for my bridesmaids, and they absolutely LOVED them. I bought one for myself as well. I couldn’t pass on a robe as cozy and cute as this one.
7. Juicy Couture: Luxe Faux Fur Fingerless Gloves, Black – $48
I’m a big fan of fingerless gloves. As I’m running around the city, I constantly need my fingers to pull out my wallet, find things in my bag, or to use my phone. Full gloves slow me down, so this is my favorite option.
8. C. Wonder: Chevron Latte Mug, Orange Multi, Blue Multi – $12
I have a love for pretty mugs, and I’m obsessed with these colorful beauties. They also come in a polka dot pattern.
9. Meet The Girls Tocca Eau De Parfum: Includes Stella, Florence, Cleopatra, Colette, Violet, Giulietta, Bianca, Brigitte, Graciella, and Liliana – $62
I adore so many of these fragrances and it can be tough to decide on a favorite. This set of 10 fragrances is perfect for gift giving. No need to choose; you can give them all! Don’t forget to buy one for yourself. Wink, wink.
10. Anthropologie Pom Slippers, Black & White – $58
These snuggley slippers, are perfect for a winter snow day. What better way to celebrate the holidays, than with new pi’s, pretty slipper, and a cup of cocoa?