Hello Date Night! In the midst of primping myself for a night on the town, I grab my new favorite skin care products and hustle to get the job done. I’ve got to admit something. These winter days have my skin feeling anything but glamorous. Not to mention the sleepless nights or early mornings as a brand new mama. Day after day, I’ve stared back at my reflection in the mirror, and barely recognize my own face…the dry, unhealthy skin, the dark circles, the exhaustion. For the first time, I’ve realized my skin is desperate for help. I’ll be honest, I’ve always been incredibly lazy about skincare. The numerous brands overwhelmed me. The price points of these “magical products” are steep. My skincare routine was incredibly simple. I’d put my makeup on in the morning, and it was patchy and unattractive. My makeup wouldn’t go on smoothly, and even after moisturizing, my skin felt dry as a bone and quite unhealthy.
Enter Maelove Skincare. I am incredibly in love with this skincare brand! It was my first time being introduced to the products, and so far, I’ve tried two different serums, one oil, and three different creams, which I’ll share in detail below. While opening the package on Instastory, I had followers immediately reach out to me, sharing their incredible experiences with this brand. I was so excited to give it a go! Even better… their products are free of parabens, and dye. They are cruelty free, as well as vegan.
I’ve been using these products for 2-3 weeks so far, and noticed a difference in my skin immediately. In the dead of winter, I finally felt like my skin had “life”. The texture and health of my skin has seen such an improvement. It feels hydrated, nourished, and glowy. I’ve finally been getting the vitamins that my skin actually needs! My make up goes on smooth, and blends well. I definitely will be purchasing these products when I run out. I’m that in love with them, and feel strongly about this brand. I only share brands and products with you that I believe in, and this one is definitely worth checking out. I love the quality, and these products are at an affordable price point.
I’ve listed a breakdown, of the products I’m currently using below, and linking to each one, you can check them out.
- The Eye Enhancer: with coffee extracts and peptides, this eye cream helps to depuff and reduce dark circles.
- One Cream: Gentle Face Moisturizer – with squalane, coconut extracts, and glycerin, this moisturizer is thick, and incredibly hydrating.
- The Night Renewer: Glycolic Acid Cream – this gem of a cream acts like retinol, but does not irritate the skin. I use this cream each night before bed.
- The Glowmaker: Antioxidant Serum with Vitamins C, E, Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid for antioxidant protection and long lasting hydration.
- The Hydrator: Intensive Hydration. This serum includes Hyaluronic Acid for boosting your skin’s moisture content. Combined with skin-nourishing Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and super-antioxidant Resveratrol to deliver nutrients as well as hydration. *Oil-free and Gluten-free formula
- Love 31 Oil: with 31 botanical extracts and vitamins. This product is my favorite of them all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized
I’ve truly loved each and every one of these products, and I’m excited to share them with you today! If you’re interested, check out the links for any of the products I listed. You can also follow along on Instagram at @maeloveskincare.
*Partnered with Maelove Skincare