Oh, hey there, sequined superstars! We made it! “New Year, New You,” right? Scratch that, babes. I want you to take on this year as the same, you! Why? Because you’re already fabulous, and I don’t want you to forget that. No need for a “new you.” But, let’s kick up our heels a bit shall we? Throw some glitter in the the air, like ya just don’t care. I want you to take time, and actually celebrate your life.
Really…I mean it. Life is about getting through challenges big and small. Trust me when I tell you, I’ve been through the same this year, but you know what? Life is also about living, escaping on adventures, traveling the world, laughing until until your belly hurts. Enjoying your life. I want you to do that this year. Do it all. Breathe deeply, appreciate each moment, hold the precious people in your life as close as you can. You have one life to live. Don’t take the days for granted.
So, I ask you…are you ready, beauties? Let’s take on this New Year with eyes bright, mind focused, and an open heart. Wherever you are, and however you celebrate, I wish you a very happy, healthy, New Year. Thank you for following our adventures this year. “Life is short. Wear sequins, and enjoy the party.” Cheers to a fabulous 2017! Signing off for this year. Lots of love, from me, and glittering NYC.
- Lulu’s: Navy Blue Body Con Dress
- Carolee: Prospect Park Drop Earrings
- Urban Decay: Naked Smoky Eye Palette
- Dr. Jart+: Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm
- Sephora Collection: Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner, Black
- Maybelline: Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara
- Sephora Collection: Blush, Flashy Baby Pink
- YSL: Glossy Lip Stain, Rose Tempura #13
- Glitter Sandals: similar here