No, not THOSE booties! I’m talking about one of the hottest shoe styles for Fall. I am in love with the ankle boot style. Pair flat booties with a great pair of skinny jeans, or stiletto booties with a dress, and you’ve added an element of edge to your Fall look. There are so many options from leather, suede, hair calf, studded and buckle detailing, and there are an incredible variety of pop colors for the season. Keep in mind, that regardless of your budget, you can use these fabulous styles as inspiration to find a style that works for you. Check out some of my favorites I’ve found for Must Have Monday.
1. Vince Camuto Windetta – Black Silk Goat
I own these beauties and like to style them with a printed blouse and an edgy leather jacket.
2. Vince Camuto Louise Et Cie Warren – Black and Bourbon
3. Cole Haan Cassidy Bootie – Blazer Blue Nubuck
4. Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Buckle Ankle Boots-Black
5. Alexander McQueen Suede and Leather Studded Peep Toe Ankle Boots – Black
6. Brian Atwood Adele Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots-Bordeaux
7. Brian Atwood Cut-Out Suede Boots-Terracotta
8. Brian Atwood Quilted Leather Foldover Boot-Black
9. Jeffrey Campbell Everly Cutout-Black and Brown
10. Sam Edelman Kit Boot-British Burgundy Suede