We are celebrating one year, since the launch of Sleepless in Sequins. Our party was planned, but now, what to wear? This is an important occasion for us, and I wanted to choose a very special outfit. I came upon the most gorgeous Alice and Olivia, sequin Taryn Dress at Saks Fifth Avenue. It is one of the most gorgeous dresses I’ve ever owned. Shades of blue are on trend for spring, so this was perfect. As I tried the dress on at Saks, I explained our celebration to the sales women. They were so sweet, helpful and just as excited as I was about our photo shoot.
The cake was ready, and the champagne and party decorations were purchased. I found bright, colorful balloons to complete the decor. All dolled up, and ready to go, we celebrated around the city. At the end of the evening, I made a wish and blew out the candles on our cake. Cheers to one incredible year of Sleepless in Sequins. Here’s to the future, and many more.
- Taryn Dress: Alice and Olivia
- Crystal Confetti Cuff: Hallie Friedman Jewelry
- Fine Jewelry: Cargo Jewelers and Gallery
- Crystal Link Bracelet: Swarovski (similar style)
- Chandelier Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane (similar style)
- Sequin Maiven Pumps: Enzo Angiolini
- Claire Clutch: BCBG Maxazria